Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Cut pork into 1/2-inch cubes; place in shallow dish.
- Combine all remaining ingredients except rice in blender or food processor; process until smooth.
- Pour over pork.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator 10 minutes.
- Prepare grill.
- Thread pork onto skewers.
- (If using bamboo skewers, soak in water 30 minutes to prevent burning.) Place skewers on grid.
- Grill over medium-hot coals 10-12 minutes or until pork is nicely browned and barely pink in center, turning occasionally.
- Serve with rice, if desired.