Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love salads, this one seems so delicious. I got it from a recipe and wanted to share it with everyone.
- 3⁄4 cup jalapeno ranch salad dressing, & dip
- 1⁄2 cup celery
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon freeze dried garlic
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1⁄2 cup ham, cubed
- 6 ounces small shrimp, cooked
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 6 slices cooked bacon bits
- Combine first eight ingredients.
- Add remaining ingredients except bacon.
- Chill and add bacon just before serving.