Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
You can use croissant dough, pizza dough, corn bread, puff pastry, phyllo, biscuit, pie crust or kataifi (shredded phylo) or whatever you want for the cup. Vary the heat by how many seeds you leave and the hot sauce.
- 12 miniature tart shells (phyllo, biscuit, kataifi croissant dough, pizza dough, corn breat, puff pastry or pie crust)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, soft
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 jalapenos, chopped (vary seed as desired)
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced small
- Tabasco sauce (or other hot sauce)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place cups in mini muffin tin or on baking sheet.
- Stir everything else together.
- Spoon mix into your cups.
- Bake until golden brown. Depending on your oven 17 - 22 minutes.
- Serve warm.