Jalapeno Popper Cups II
photo by flower7
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) can grands jr golden layers refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cooked bacon pieces (fresh cooked or Bacon Bits)
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 20 pickled jalapeno peppers, slices, drained (from 12 oz jar)
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Separate each biscuit into 2 round layers (should have 10 whole biscuits, making 20 rounds after separating).
- Press each round into bottom and up sides of 20 ungreased mini muffin cups.
- In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients except jalapeno slices.
- Divide cheese mixture between biscuit cups (heaping teaspoon each) and top each with one jalapeno slice.
- Bake 13-19 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Remove from pan to serving platter and let stand 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have a degree in archaeology from a small Ohio college and I work for the Ohio History Connection. My passions are art, music, books, food, history, and cats/animal welfare. I also love photography. I have a 1,000 (plus) piece collection of vintage flower pins from the 1960's, hence the username ha. I also have small collections of vintage butterfly pins, vintage tablecloths, and vintage glass Christmas ornaments. (Can you tell I love vintage?) I took a trip to the Netherlands in March 2006 and fell in love! I doubt it will happen but if I ever have the opportunity I would love to live there.