- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 8 cups torn salad greens
Directions See How It's Made
- Add avocado, tomato, onion, jalapenos and lime juice to a large bowl.
- Let marinate in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Drain and reserve 1/3 cup of the lime juice.
- Add sugar to the lime juice and stir to combine.
- Add juice to avocado mixture.
- Place salad greens in a large salad bowl.
- Add avocado mixture and toss to coat the greens.
- Serve immediately.