Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is wonderful to serve with any Tex-Mex entree.
Make and share this Jalapeno Avocado Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Add avocado, tomato, onion, jalapenos and lime juice to a large bowl.
- Let marinate in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Drain and reserve 1/3 cup of the lime juice.
- Add sugar to the lime juice and stir to combine.
- Add juice to avocado mixture.
- Place salad greens in a large salad bowl.
- Add avocado mixture and toss to coat the greens.
- Serve immediately.
I used one chipotle in adobo sauce and one jalapeno. Love the fact of no added oil. Spicy good! Was part of my Menu #34323 Thanks!