Shrimp,papaya & Avocado Salad
photo by Anonymous
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon parsley (fresh-chopped)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄2 small red onion (chopped)
- 1 lb medium shrimp (cooked over med. high heat in water for 3 min.)
- 1 large papaya (peeled,seeded and sliced thin)
- 1 large avocado (large, peeled, pitted and thinly sliced)
- salt and pepper
- salad greens
- Whisk together dressing ingredients in a small bowl, chil until ready to serve.
- On individual salad plates, place salad greens, cooled shrimp, avocado & papaya on top,.
- Sprinkle with chopped onions, salt and pepper and drizzle dressing over top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!