Recipe by babygirl65
My friends are always drink Jager Bomb Shots, but when they have too many, they start making a mess with the pouring SO I make these for them and all they have to do is enjoy them. Try them and see what you think....
Top Review by viking1331
This recipe is the bomb. It's great tastes just like a yagerbomb.. And the longer they have time to sit the better they are. I recommend making them 2 days ahead of time for ultimate flavor.
- 6 ounces orange Jell-O
- 1 (16 ounce) can Red Bull energy drink
- 4 ounces Jagermeister
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the whole can of Red Bull until boiling. Dissolve orange jello for two minutes or until completely dissolved.
- Slowly add water, vodka and Jagermeister, stir until combined.
- Pour into little plastic cups, cover with lids and place in fridge until set.
- I usually make them and have them set overnight so that the flavors can mingle together.
- You can get the little plastic cups at the liquor store or a restaurant supply company.