Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Spirited take on the traditional pecan pie. Really good! My brother's recipe that he now makes every year, more than once!
- 3 extra large eggs, slightly beaten
- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- 236.59 ml dark corn syrup
- 4.92 ml pure vanilla extract
- 59.14 ml jack daniel whiskey
- 118.29 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 295.73 ml pecan halves
- 1 10-inch deep dish pie crust
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine eggs, sugar, butter, syrup, vanilla and Jack Daniel's; mix well.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over the bottom of the pie shell.
- Add the pie mixture and pecans.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
This was AMAZING!!! Seriously so yummy! Made it for Thanksgiving and it was a super hit! My husband said it's the best pie he's ever had and now says I need to make it for every holiday :)
I made this for a dinner party and it was a hit. The Jack and chocolate give it a different twist. I served it with real whipped cream and chocolate almond decafe coffee. Yum Yum