Recipe by alijen
Spirited take on the traditional pecan pie. Really good! My brother's recipe that he now makes every year, more than once!
Top Review by Kym F.
This was AMAZING!!! Seriously so yummy! Made it for Thanksgiving and it was a super hit! My husband said it's the best pie he's ever had and now says I need to make it for every holiday :)
- 3 extra large eggs, slightly beaten
- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- 236.59 ml dark corn syrup
- 4.92 ml pure vanilla extract
- 59.14 ml jack daniel whiskey
- 118.29 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 295.73 ml pecan halves
- 1 10-inch deep dish pie crust