2 hrs 15 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. I guess this recipe is combination of musaka, lasagna, djuvec... well let's just say it's a European dish with my special touch. It is very tasty and filling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large sauce pan on med- high heat, preheat olive oil.
- 2add chopped onion and let it cook for a minute.
- 3add ground pork and let it brown.
- 4Add beef broth, rice and seasonings to taste.
- 5Bring the temperature down to med- low heat and let it cook for about 15-20 min steering occasionally.
- 6Peel potatoes and cut them in round shape.
- 7Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 8In separate baking dish spray bottom of the dish with PAN spray,add potatoes on the bottom of the dish,add ground pork , topped up with water and lemon juice.
- 9Bake it for 30-40 minute.
- 10Lightly beat the eggs, add milk to the eggs and poor over bake dish.
- 11Turn on to broil and continue baking another 15-20 minute.
- 12Serve with greek yogurt and cucumber salad.
You Might Also Like...View All White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iva's Special #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (747 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1400.8
- Calories from Fat 503
- Total Fat 55.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 224.2 mg
- Sodium 931.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 170.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.1 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 53.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: