Recipe by LilPinkieJ
Yes, itsa chicken cordon blue casserole, but itsa different one from the others. This has the addition of rich sour cream and uses cream of celery soup for a slight twist on an old favorite. Try this with leftover stuffing too.
Top Review by invictus
This is a great one dish meal. We love chicken cordon blue and stuffing is a family favorite. It was easy to prepare and I love that I only had to dirty up one dish. I found that my chicken was not done in the time stated however. After the first 55 minutes the inside of my chicken was still very pink so I cranked up the oven to 375 for the last 15 and that seemed to do the trick.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 8 slices thin deli ham
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (6 ounce) box seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix soup, sour cream and milk in bowl with whisk. Set aside.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Wrap 2 pieces of ham around chicken and place in pan.
- Top each piece of chicken with 2 Swiss cheese slices.
- Pour bag of frozen vegetables over the top.
- Pour soup mixture over all.
- Top with stuffing.
- Dot top with butter.
- Cover with foil and bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 50 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for another 15 to 25 minutes.