Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You'll be the hit of the party if you walk in with this dish! It's so delicious you'll understand why the recipe is so big!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs tiny baby shrimp
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup swiss cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 3⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 4 -5 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning (optional)
- 3 tablespoons dry mustard
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons Emeril's Original Essence (optional) or 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper (optional)
- crumbled Ritz cracker
- Mix all ingredients except the shredded cheeses & shrimp (I use a food processor).
- Add Shrimp (diced or process last so it's still in pieces and not puréed). Place mixture in a large bowl and add shredded cheeses.
- Next pour mixture into a large casserole dish (that has been buttered or sprayed with Pam) and add cracker crumbs.
- Bake in a 350°F preheated oven for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Let cool completely and serve with crackers.
- Please feel free to use less spices and add more according to your tastes, But we like it SPICY!