Donna Luckadoo's Note:
You'll be the hit of the party if you walk in with this dish! It's so delicious you'll understand why the recipe is so big!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 1/2 lbs tiny baby shrimp
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup swiss cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 3/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 4 -5 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning (optional)
- 3 tablespoons dry mustard
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons Emeril's Original Essence (optional) or 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper (optional)
- crumbled Ritz cracker
- 1Mix all ingredients except the shredded cheeses & shrimp (I use a food processor).
- 2Add Shrimp (diced or process last so it's still in pieces and not puréed). Place mixture in a large bowl and add shredded cheeses.
- 3Next pour mixture into a large casserole dish (that has been buttered or sprayed with Pam) and add cracker crumbs.
- 4Bake in a 350°F preheated oven for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- 5Let cool completely and serve with crackers.
- 6Please feel free to use less spices and add more according to your tastes, But we like it SPICY!
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for It's Party Time Baked Shrimp & Cream Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.2
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 92.1 mg
- Sodium 235.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 11.9 g