Recipe by Donna Luckadoo
You'll be the hit of the party if you walk in with this dish! It's so delicious you'll understand why the recipe is so big!
Top Review by prattmama
WAY over spiced. I took this to a family gathering for July 4th and not a single person would eat it. I followed the directions to a T. I'm wondering if it should have been teaspoons instead of tablespoons on the Old Bay. Since it was pretty expensive to make, this was a big disappointment
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs tiny baby shrimp
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup swiss cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 3⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 4 -5 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning (optional)
- 3 tablespoons dry mustard
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons Emeril's Original Essence (optional) or 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper (optional)
- crumbled Ritz cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except the shredded cheeses & shrimp (I use a food processor).
- Add Shrimp (diced or process last so it's still in pieces and not puréed). Place mixture in a large bowl and add shredded cheeses.
- Next pour mixture into a large casserole dish (that has been buttered or sprayed with Pam) and add cracker crumbs.
- Bake in a 350°F preheated oven for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Let cool completely and serve with crackers.
- Please feel free to use less spices and add more according to your tastes, But we like it SPICY!