A modified version of this (http://www.food.com/recipe/turkey-meatloaf-54752) recipe. I love Italian flavors and cheese, so I changed the recipe a bit for personal taste. It turned out great so I want to share it :-).
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. Dice onion and mushrooms. Mince garlic. Sautée in a skillet with EVOO until onions are golden and translucent. Season with seasoned pepper. Remove from heat.
- 3. Grate carrot into a large mixing bowl then add 1/2 cup BBQ sauce, 4 oz shaved Parmesan cheese and remaining ingredients and blend thoroughly. When finished, mixture should be firm enough to maintain a loafed shape. If needed, add more bread crumbs to stiffen mixture.
- 4. Place ground turkey mixture into 5 small loaf pans approx 5x3 inches (I purchased mine from grocery store in a set of 5 disposable pans with lids).
- 5. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 40-45 minutes. With approximately 15 min remaining, spread remaining BBQ sauce over loafs then sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. When done internal temp should be 165 degrees F and cheese on top melted and golden.