Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from Smart School Time Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 7 sun-dried tomatoes, soaked 5 minutes in hot water
- 1⁄2 large onion
- 1 lb oganic chicken or 1 lb organic turkey
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 tablespoon rosemary
- 1⁄4 tablespoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon pepper
- 5 rice paper sheets
- Grind basil, rehydrate sun dried tomatoes and onion in a food processor. Add to ground chicken in a large bowl. Combine spices and sprinkle altogether over bowl contents. Mix.
- Lightly spray a plate with oil. Set up a large container with at least an inch of warm water (big enough to dip your rice wraps in, and you'll need one more plate to make your sausages.
- Soak a rice wrap for 5-10 seconds then lay it on your empty plate. Spoon 1/5 of the filling onto your wrap and form into a sausage. Roll it up while folding in the sides. To grill, lightly spray the sausages and grill with oil. BBQ until they hit about 170. You can optionally bake or pan fry them for easy winter preparation.