- 1 egg
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 lb Italian sausage (course or ground)
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Italian-style tomato sauce
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 4 cups Italian-style tomato sauce, for serving
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl beat egg.
- add ground beef, sausage, bread crumbs, tomato sauce, onion, and peppers and combine.
- halve mixture into two meatloaf pans.
- Bake uncovered for about 2 hours.
- Drain fat from pan and let cool down.
- serve with additional Italian Tomato Sauce.