1/1 Photo of Italian String/Green Beans
This is a quick and easy side dish. Great flavor and always a people pleaser!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and trim fresh string beans.
- 2Add string beans to a pot of boiling water.
- 3Cook until soft and drain water.
- 4In large frying pan, heat butter and olive oil over medium heat and add minced garlic.
- 5Let garlic sautee in butter and oil until a light golden brown and add string beans.
- 6Stir, coating all the string beans with butter and oil.
- 7Sprinkle string beans with bread crumbs and stir, coating all of the string beans.
- 8(If it's a little dry add some more oil) Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, oregano, salt and pepper.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian String/Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.2
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 9.8 mg
- Sodium 111.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 4.3 g