This is a quick and easy side dish. Great flavor and always a people pleaser!
Make and share this Italian String/Green Beans recipe from Food.com.
- Wash and trim fresh string beans.
- Add string beans to a pot of boiling water.
- Cook until soft and drain water.
- In large frying pan, heat butter and olive oil over medium heat and add minced garlic.
- Let garlic sautee in butter and oil until a light golden brown and add string beans.
- Stir, coating all the string beans with butter and oil.
- Sprinkle string beans with bread crumbs and stir, coating all of the string beans.
- (If it's a little dry add some more oil) Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
Very Good and very easy. The breadcrumbs add a surprising note to the dish adding both moisture and a wonderful garlic flavor.
Simple to prepare. Good but not outstanding
Pretty good but I think it mite need somthing but I liked it.