Recipe by Fluffy
A simple recipe for a quick dinner. You can use sweet or hot sausage.
Top Review by Miraklegirl
We liked this very much. Used italian seasoning instead of the basil, added some chopped fresh garlic and used crushed tomatoes instead of diced- I think the diced would be better and I will try that next time. I used a combination of sweet and hot sausage and it was really good. Served with some stir fried broccoli. Thanks Fluffy!
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1 green pepper, julienned
- 1 1⁄2 lbs Italian sausage, browned and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 medium potatoes, diced in 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- salt and pepper
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, diced with juice