Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are a nice for a buffet breakfast. Great for any holiday or everyday.
- 1 lb Italian sausage (sweet, mild, hot variety depending on your preference)
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 8 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk (or half and half)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- parmesan cheese, grated to as needed
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large saute pan, over medium high heat, brown Italian Sausage for about 5 minutes, or until the sausage is no longer pink. Remove from heat and stir in broccoli.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, oil and baking powder. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lightly spray a 12-cupcake pan with oil.Spoon out the sausage and broccoli mixture evenly into each cupcake.
- Ladle the egg mixture over sausage and broccoli.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.