Quick Breakfast Stuffin' Egg Muffins
photo by lets.eat
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package.
- Press 1/4 cup stuffing firmly onto bottom and up sides of 8 muffin cups, forming about 1/4 inch rim around top of cup.
- Crack 1 egg into each stuffing cup; sprinkle with bacon bits and cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until yolks are set.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These were just OK for us. I followed the recipe as written other then I did use some advice from other reviewers. I only used 5 XL large eggs and a scrambled them in a bowl. I added the bacon and cheese to the egg mixture. Since others complained they were plain, I used cheddar cheese and salt and pepper. Mine made eight muffins but if I would make them again, I would make 12 muffins (I would put less stuffing in each cup) as we thought they had too much stuffing and not enough egg.