Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Taken in a Coup de Pouce
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 4 pork chops, boneless 1 inch thick (1 1/2 lb total)
- 3 tomatoes, cut in 4
- In food processor or blender, mix oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, rosemary and basil. Set aside 2 tablespoon of the marinade. Pour the remaining marinade in a dish. Add pork chops and flip them to coat well. Cover and let marinated at room temperature for 10 minutes. In a bowl, mix tomatoes and reserved marinade.
- Set the gaz barbecue to high heat. Put pork chops on greased grill and cook for about 15 minutes or until lightly pink inside (flip at mid cooking). Serve pork chops with tomatoes.
We really enjoyed these chops - but the tomatoes were great. Simple to make and good. Thanks for sharing.
I made these this evening and they were delicious! I used dried herbs because I didn't have fresh on hand. They were juicy and tender...definitely a keeper!!
Great chops! I love all of the ingredients, and this went together very easily. I find that chops can get tough so easily, but this recipe and the cooking time made them very moist and tender. I'll definitely make them again.