Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A healthy pasta salad that's great for a light summer dinner :)
- 1 (16 ounce) package rotini pasta
- 1⁄2 lb provolone cheese, cubed
- 1 small head broccoli, chopped finely
- 10 -15 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- fat-free Italian salad dressing
- Cook rotini according to package directions, drain, and rinse with cold water.
- Mix pasta with the provalone, broccoli, and tomatoes.
- Mix with Italian salad dressing (I eyeball it but around 1/2 cup should coat the salad well.).
This is great stuff. Fairly simple, but very tasty, easy to make, and colorful to look at. I made it exactly as written, only adding fresh-ground black pepper to the first plateful (I forgot to add it after that). It made 4 or 5 big platefuls for me. It lasted pretty well in the fridge for a few days, although the dressing did soak in while it was sitting there - I didn't bother to add more dressing after that, but some may want to. Overall, a great recipe!