Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A simple glazed chicken for those fast family meals
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray 8X8 baking dish with butter flavored cooking spray.
- Arrange chicken pieces in prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine ketchup, Italian dressing, and pepper.
- Drizzle sauce mixture evenly over chicken pieces.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until chicken is done.
I used Heinz zesty ketcup, very very good and spicy
This recipe tasted great. Was simple to make for nights I come home late from work.
Very fast and easy. But a little runny/lack of flavor. Used lowfat dressing.