Pan-Fried Glazed Chicken With Basil - Ww
- Ready In:
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Turn chicken, and cook 6 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Stir in vinegar, honey, and basil; cook an additional 1 minute.
Join The Conversation