Golden Glazed Chicken
photo by ReeLani
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 2 onions, sliced
- 4 bone-in chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup liquid honey
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- Spread onions on bottom of 13x9-inch greased dish.
- Add chicken breasts (remove skin if desired).
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine honey, mustard, lemon juice, oil and curry; pour over chicken.
- (Can prepare to this point and refrigerate up to 8 hours).
- Bake uncovered at 375 for 40-50 minutes.
- Baste 2 or 3 times during cooking.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 4 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am an early retired guy living in the beautiful Okanagn Valley in British Columbia. Most of all I enjoy retirement and living where I do. I travel as much as possible in the winter to as many varied hot places I can. Enjoy cooking and entertaining and being entertained!