Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe on the Italian Food Forever site.
Make and share this Italian Fruit Liqueur recipe from Food.com.
- Heat sugar with the water over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into a 2 quart container.
- Add desired fruit and the 3 cups of vodka. Stir gently and cover with a tightly covered lid.
- Let stand in a cool dark place for 2 to 4 weeks.
- Strain through several layers of cheesecloth. If not yet clear, pour again through a coffee filter.
- Seal tightly in a clean bottle and store.