Recipe by dogloverforever
This pizza is unusual because it doesn't taste like the pizza you would normally eat. It has no crust. The biscuit pieces take the place of the pizza dough. It is very good, though, and easy to make.
Top Review by Carrie in Greenville
Very easy to make! I might have liked it a bit better if I had used pizza sauce. I used spaghetti sauce and it tasted pretty much just like spaghetti, except with bread instead of noodles.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can pizza sauce or 1 (15 ounce) can spaghetti sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) can Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Brown ground beef in large skillet or pan over medium heat until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain and add pizza or spaghetti sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Separate dough from biscuits into 8 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces. Add to ground beef mixture. Stir gently.
- Spoon mixture into ungreased 13x9-in. pan.
- Bake 18-23 minutes, or until sauce is bubbly and biscuits are golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Return to oven. Bake until cheese is bubbly.
- Cut into 8 squares.