1/2 Photos of Italian Broccoli With Tomatoes
My two favorite veggies come together! This is a great way of eating veggies. Courtesy of Easy Entertaining Cookbook!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook brocolli in boiling water until crisp and tender.
- 2Remove from heat and drain.
- 3Place in a medium salad bowl. Stir in tomatoes, italian seasoning, parsley, salt, pepper.
- 4Microwave un covered at High for 2-4 minutes or until tomatoes are hot.
- 5Sprinkle with cheese and microwave 1 more minute until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Broccoli With Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.8
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.1 mg
- Sodium 132.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning