The perfect replacement for garlic bread! Can be a go-along with any meal but is perfect with spaghetti, lasagna or any pasta. Could also be an appetizer. Delicious and fairly easy to make.
- Mix together the Baking Mix, grated Parmesan cheese 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder and one teaspoons parsley until thoroughly combined. Add the chopped Pepperoni and mix together.
- Add 2/3 cup whole milk and mix together with a wooden spoon until full incorporated. Batter will be somewhat sticky. Add a bit more milk if mixture is too dry.
- Drop by tablespoons onto a cookie sheet 2 inches apart. (No need to grease the cookie sheet).
- Bake at 450 degrees F. for 8-10 minutes or until the tops are browned.
- Melt the 1/2 stick of butter and add the rest of the parsley and garlic powder. Mix together well.
- When biscuits are done brush the tops with the melted butter mixture coating the tops of all the biscuits.