Cheese Garlic Bread
Goes great with spaghetti and lasagna dinners. I like a LOT more garlic on mine. Feel free to use however much you like.
- Ready In:
- 1 loaf French bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 4 -6 tablespoons softened butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic granules
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated part-skim mozzarella cheese or 1 cup provolone cheese
- Spread butter on the cut sides of the bread.
- Sprinkle with garlic and parsley.
- Place on baking sheet and set under broiler and broil until lightly browned (watch it closely so it doesn't burn).
- Sprinkle cheeses on the bread and return to the broiler and cook just a little while longer until the cheeses melt.
- Cut into pieces and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This is another one of those reviews where I'm not sure to review or submit a new recipe, but here goes: I used just plain old sliced white bread, toasted it slightly beforehand, and sprinkled with garlic powder and dry parsley flakes. Then I used dried grated parmesan cheese with mozza, so yeah, does that count as making this recipe? In any case, we loved it and I will definitely be making garlic bread this way again. Thanks!