- 1⁄2 cup flour
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 boneless pork chops
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour with salt, pepper, onion& garlic powder.
- Coat chops with flour mixture.
- Dip into beaten eggs.
- Mix bread crumbs with parmesan cheese.
- Coat chops with this mixture.
- Brown in olive oil.
- Cover& bake at 325 for no more than an hour or.
- You can bake at 275 for 1 1/2 to 2 hours if not sure when you can serve.