1/2 Photos of Irresistible Potato Cakes #5FIX
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Simply Potatoes, Mashed Potatoes has made it so easy to have these delicious fried potato cakes any time your taste buds desire a tasty treat! Simple and tasty, these are great as an appetizer or with chicken or pork.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 slices pepper bacon, chopped
- 3/4 lb Brussels sprout, shredded
- 24 ounces Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 6 ounces seasoned stuffing mix
- oil (for frying)
- 1Fry bacon until golden.
- 2Mix bacon, brussels sprouts, mashed potatoes and stuffing mix together.
- 3Form patties.
- 4Heat 4 tablespoons oil in skillet over medium high heat.
- 5Cook potato cakes about 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Mashed Potatoes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mashed Potatoes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irresistible Potato Cakes #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.6
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 5.7 mg
- Sodium 477.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes