Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Simply Potatoes, Mashed Potatoes has made it so easy to have these delicious fried potato cakes any time your taste buds desire a tasty treat! Simple and tasty, these are great as an appetizer or with chicken or pork.
- 6 slices pepper bacon, chopped
- 3⁄4 lb Brussels sprout, shredded
- 24 ounces Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 6 ounces seasoned stuffing mix
- oil (for frying)
- Fry bacon until golden.
- Mix bacon, brussels sprouts, mashed potatoes and stuffing mix together.
- Form patties.
- Heat 4 tablespoons oil in skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook potato cakes about 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
I made these last night along with your chicken breast recipe you have posted and they were phenomenal! Very Yummy!!!
Great recipe .... awesome combination of just 5 ingredients!!