Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Just made these and they are really yummy.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- cooking spray
- preheat ovent to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup, level w/ knife.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl & whisk together.
- Place choc chips & butter in bowl, microwave on high for 1.5 minutes.
- Cool slightly.
- Add sugar and butter, egg, and Bailey's. Mix together.
- Add in flour and mix together.
- Put in 9 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minute.
Great recipe, but I have also put the Bailey's into a brownie mix too. Just add the Bailey's last.
These are absolutely fantastic! I was actually searching to post the recipe. Used 2 eggs instead of the 1/2 cup egg substitute. A whisk is all you need to mix these. At 20 minutes, mine were a bit underdone. Directions say to cook until a pick comes out almost clean to avoid overcooking. One of Cooking Light's Greatest Hits this month. Thanks, Lori, for sharing the recipe!