Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Creamy and delicious
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pint half-and-half or 1 pint whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons Hersheys Chocolate Syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup whiskey
- 1⁄4 cup rum
- 1⁄4 cup Creme de Cacao
- Mix in blender or with wire whip.
- Refrigerate or freeze. Serve over crushed ice.
This is very good. I used half in half and DH says it isn't creamy enough so I would definitely use cream next time. He says it doesn't really taste like Bailey's Irish Cream but also says it's good and we'll drink it all. But I will experiment with smaller batches to get it just right. Thank you for the recipe! It is a winner.