Recipe by Lvs2Cook
The perfect ending to your St. Patrick's Day dinner. Be sure to add the whiskey for great flavor -- just remember that the bourbon is added after the filling is cooked so it will be stronger tasting. Definately for adults!
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 1⁄4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons Bourbon or 2 tablespoons whiskey, if desired
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- whipping cream, whipped, sweetened, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F Combine all crust ingredients in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie pan. Bake for 7 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Combine marshmallows, milk, sugar and coffee granules in 2-quart saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until marshmallows are melted (10 to 12 minutes). Pour into large bowl; cool completely.
- Stir bourbon into cooled marshmallow mixture; gently stir in whipped cream. Pour into cooled crust. Refrigerate until set (4 hours or overnight). Garnish with sweetened whipped cream, if desired.