The perfect ending to your St. Patrick's Day dinner. Be sure to add the whiskey for great flavor -- just remember that the bourbon is added after the filling is cooked so it will be stronger tasting. Definately for adults!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 1/4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons Bourbon or 2 tablespoons whiskey, if desired
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- whipping cream, whipped, sweetened, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Combine all crust ingredients in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie pan. Bake for 7 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- 2Combine marshmallows, milk, sugar and coffee granules in 2-quart saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until marshmallows are melted (10 to 12 minutes). Pour into large bowl; cool completely.
- 3Stir bourbon into cooled marshmallow mixture; gently stir in whipped cream. Pour into cooled crust. Refrigerate until set (4 hours or overnight). Garnish with sweetened whipped cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irish Coffee Pie
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.9
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 77.4 mg
- Sodium 111.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 2.5 g