Recipe by Baking Bunny
My MIL's famous potato salad. Prep time includes chill time, best if made a day or two in advance.
- 2267.96 g russet potatoes
- 18 eggs
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2041.16 g spin blend salad dressing (don't use any other brand)
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 0.06 ml yellow food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes with skins on, peel and refrigerate (best if overnight)
- Boil eggs and peel, chop onion into small fine pieces.
- Shred potatoes and eggs into separate bowls.
- Combine Spin Blend, yellow food coloring, salt, pepper and sugar in large bowl and mix completely.
- Add onions and mix completely.
- Add eggs and mix completely.
- Add potatoes and mix completely.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving.