My aunt asks for this every year for Christmas. It is great to take to work for lunches, or for a quick snack or meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together.
- 2Place items in desired container (jar or bag).
- 3Attach tag with preparation directions.
- 4Stir 1/2 cup of prepared mix into 1 cup boiling water.
- 5****As a new variation for soup at home, I have been making very thin instant mashed potatoes, using chicken broth and milk for the liquid, then adding an assortment of seasonings (depends on what is on hand) like turmeric, parsley, seasoning blends, or even some flavored sea salts.
- 6I also like to change it up with cheese, bacon, chives, even some sour cream on top for a loaded baked potato feel.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Instant Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1263.7
- Calories from Fat 465
- Total Fat 51.7 g
- Saturated Fat 32.2 g
- Cholesterol 186.3 mg
- Sodium 987.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 145.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 77.5 g
- Protein 58.0 g