Recipe by AdiaFaith
From Cooking Light Try serving this with toasted tortilla wedges.
Top Review by slickchick
This soup is GREAT!!!! My DH says this is now his favorite soup. Added 3/4 cup homemade salsa ( Chili's Salsa-59635). Sprinkled some cumin, garlic and onion powder into the soup. Served with baked corn tortilla wedges. We plan on having this once a week now. If you are looking for a delicious, quick, healthy soup, (and you love Cilantro) I highly recommend this.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans no-salt-added black beans, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup bottled salsa
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 (16 ounce) can reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 5 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 5 tablespoons minced green onions
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro