1/8 Photos of Inside out Chocolate Strawberries
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is one of my mom's recipes. I always have her make them for...well...anything! They taste awesome and it's very hard to eat just one. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash your berries,cut off stems and hollow out a bit to resemble a small cup.
- 2Place chocolate chips and cream or Kahlua into a small bowl and nuke for 30 seconds on high.If not melted continue for 10 seconds each time until melted.
- 3Set aside until cooled just a bit.
- 4In a separate bowl,beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until fluffy.
- 5Add the chocolate mixture to cream cheese mixture and beat until combined.
- 6Put the finished mixture into a Ziploc bag and fill those strawberries up. Heap the chocolate onto the top a bit.
- 7Put them into the fridge for at least an hour and they last up to 24 hours -- if you can keep your hands off of them for that long. :).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Inside out Chocolate Strawberries
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.8
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 6.9 mg
- Sodium 16.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 0.6 g