Recipe by KLHquilts
From Penzey's magazine (Vol. 2, Issue 4); attributed to Hope Moberg of Royal Oak, Michigan. I loved the idea of individual crisps -- portion control is everything!
- 4 cups blueberries (or sliced apples)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (fresh, of course)
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Divide blueberries (or apples) between 6 individual ramekins or custard cups.
- In a bowl, combine lemon juice, flour, brown sugar, butter, salt, and cinnamon. Stir with your fingers until ingredients are crumbly.
- Sprinkle the topping over the fruit and bake at 350 for 25 minutes.