Recipe by iamawinner
After about 20 attempts this is the best Recipe i was able to create!
Top Review by Miss Charlene
Easy and Delicious! I love the flavor the yeast brings to the table. I've made soft tacos with this recipe and wraps with New England Crab Salad. Tonight I've got two salads lined up - shrimp and chicken and we're having wraps again. Yummy.
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 cup milk, warm
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons fast rising yeast (1packet)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in skillet til hot over med-high heat.
- In a large mixing bowl pour the warm milk then add all dry ingredients and oil.
- mix into ball of dough.
- give about 10 minutes for the dough to rise.
- shape into discs.
- fry until golden brown (if too crispy the oil is likely not hot enough; The fry bread should turn golden brown fairly quickly).