Something to serve with an Indian meal.
Make and share this Indian Fried Rice recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cooked basmati rice
- 500 g mixed vegetables (you choose from green beans, peas, sweet peppers, mushrooms, or anything else you fancy in fried ric)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala
- 3 teaspoons ghee
- 8 -10 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup cashews
- Cut all the vegetables into long pieces.
- Pour the ghee in the frying pan and add the garlic and cashews, stirring until slightly browned.
- Add the vegetables and fry until they are fully cooked.
- Add the spices, adjusting to your taste.
- Add rice, stirring well to coat with the spices, and fry until heated through and well mixed.