Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great soup, full of nutrients! This soup is so good --you don't need cheese with it!
Make and share this Incredible Vegetable Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 chopped yellow zucchini
- 3 -4 chopped large carrots
- 1 cup uncooked brown rice
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 1⁄2 small cauliflower, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (49 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 -2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 -2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Saute garlic and onion in oil in saucepan. Add and lightly saute carrots, zucchini, and cauliflower. Add broth, rice, amd tomatoes and bring to a boil. Simmer 35 min or until rice is soft. Add seasoning.
Very good. I used no zucchini. I also used 1 cube of vegetable seasoning, 1/2c brown rice and no garlic. This soup had a very good flavor and cooked in about 1 hr.
This soup was simple and delicious. It is a real must try. I served the rice "al dente" and it was a great way to go. Thanks for a truly great soup recipe.
Wonderful, flavorful soup. I'd recommend simmering covered as I didn't and I ended up having to add more broth. I made half a recipe using a full can of Italian style tomatoes. I served it with Spicy Corn Bread #147018.