Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Weight Watchers.
Make and share this Incredible French Fries recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large egg white
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 16 ounces pared sweet potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In large bowl whisk together egg and spices until frothy. Add potatoes; toss to coat well.
- Place on nonstick baking sheet in single layer.
- Bake until golden brown and crisp. About 20 minutes stirring once during baking.
These were very yummy! I love love love sweet potatoes and this recipe didn't let me down. They had a nice crispy exterior and tender interior. I had to bake mine longer though, but I think that's because I made my fries into pretty thick wedges.
Wonderful recipe! I loved the addition of chili powder and also loved the use of sweet potatoes - it's a nice change from other fries! Thanks for sharing.
An easy to follow recipe, & great tasting fries! I thought about cutting back on the chili powder, but am glad that I didn't ~ These were perfect! Certainly a recipe worth keeping! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Zaar Stars Recipe Tag game]