Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this recipe from a fellow student when I was in grad school. Nice to sit back and relax with. Very refreshing, but definitely not for the kids!
- 4 1⁄2 cups water
- 6 ounces lemonade concentrate
- 6 ounces orange juice concentrate
- 375 ml whiskey or 375 ml vodka
- 1⁄2 teaspoon instant tea
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1. Mix all together and freeze.
- 2. To serve, fill a glass half full and top with lemon-lime soda.
- 3. Cheers!
- 4. I'm guessing on the number of servings -- maybe you have really big glasses!
am sipping while typing.... added a bit more tea and vodka but a total hit regardless of the minor change!