1 hr 20 mins
First of all this makes 2 pies and is awesome!! i took a basic recipe i had found and i veganized it and added and made some improvisions to it and it is by far the best recipe ive tried and my family loves it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves or 1 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 banana
- 1/3 cup canola oil or 1/3 cup any other mild tasting oil
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 1/4 cups soymilk or 1 1/4 cups any other non-dairy milk substitute
- 2 unbaked 9-inch deep dish pie pastry
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2mix sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in a small bowl.
- 3mix together all wet ingredients in meduim size bowl.
- 4gradually mix dry and wet ingredients together.
- 5pour mixture into pie crusts.
- 6bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- 7reduce tempto 350 and bake 40 - 50 minutes or until knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- 8cool on wire rack for 2 hours.
- 9enjoy the best vegan pumpkin pie ever!
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for I Can't Believe Its Vegan Pumpkin Pie!
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.3
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 276.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g