Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
An easy crock pot recipe that fills them all up!
Make and share this Hungarian Goulash recipe from Food.com.
- Put steak cubes, onion, and garlic in crock-pot.
- Stir in flour and mix to coat steak cubes.
- Add all remaining ingredients except sour cream.
- Stir well.
- Cover and cook on low 7-10 hours.
- Add sour cream 30 minutes before serving.
- Cook noodles.
- Serve goulash on top of noodles.
Very nice result that was popular with the whole family! Sliced baby portabella mushrooms were a great addition. Thanks!
This was an easy recipe and was nice to use the crockpot. I used beef stew meat, because I didn't have roundsteak. I think I'll try it with roundsteak next time. The sauce is really good. I did thicken it with a little cornstarch.
I generally make this with pork shoulder, for my weekend gaming group. There have been fights over the last serving :) Also, I add a cup of uncooked 5 minute rice to it when I add the sour cream, and use that instead of noodles.