Mommy Diva's Note:
I found this recipe on Huckleberry Hounds - a Montana based site while searching info for my fav - huckleberries. :) YUM!!
My Private Note
13x9 in ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Mix first five ingredients until crumbly.
- 3Put half the mixture in the bottom of a 13- by 9-inch baking pan (sprayed with cooking oil) and pat down.
- 4Distribute huckleberries over bottom layer.
- 5Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over the top and pat lightly.
- 6Bake 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 7Serve with whipped cream or ice cream, enjoy!
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Huckleberry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (879 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4508.5
- Calories from Fat 2530
- Total Fat 281.2 g
- Saturated Fat 104.0 g
- Cholesterol 376.2 mg
- Sodium 4579.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 475.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 28.4 g
- Sugars 226.9 g
- Protein 44.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: