- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9-inch loaf pan with cooking spray or butter.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs and then add milk, vanilla and oil. Add egg mixture to dry ingredients. Try not to over mix.
- Fold in huckleberries.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until inserted knife comes out clean.
- Cool and THEN remove from the pan (otherwise it'll stick and you'll get half a loaf in and out of the pan).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!