Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
For those cold winter days and nights...
- 946.0 ml apple cider
- 59.14 ml brown sugar, packed
- 2.46 ml orange peel, grated
- 59.14 ml orange juice
- 1.23 ml whole cloves
- 2 whole allspice
- 3 inch cinnamon sticks
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 0.59 ml ground nutmeg
- In a 2-3 quart pan combine cider and brown sugar over low heat until sugar dissolves.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and let simmer uncovered 20 minutes.
Yum! Very warming with a nice refreshing tang. I had a little leftover and it was nice chilled as well.
My family really enjoyed this on a cold rainy afternoon. it is the perfect drink in the winter. Made for PRMR.
This was exactly what I needed to warm me up! I didn't have allspice,so had to leave that out. Orange juice was a nice addition.Thanks for sharing.