Hot Cranberry Cider
Another warm beverage for those crisp autumn and brisk winter days! Wrap me up in a blanket and show me the fireplace!
- Ready In:
- 1 quart apple cider or 1 quart apple juice
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle cranberry juice cocktail
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice (like realemon)
- 1⁄3 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 8 whole cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- In large saucepan, combine ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
- Remove spices.
- Serve warm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I thought this was delicious. I never change the recipe when I plan on rating it. If you change it, then you shouldn't rate it because you then are not rating the recipe that was written and do a disservice to anyone else wanting to know how it turned out, which was perfect, just the way it was written. Thanks SilentCricket. Sorry for the run-on sentence.