Hot Spiced Cider
Great for holiday parties. This is a friend's family recipe for surviving the holidays. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
- Ready In:
- 34 ounces apple juice
- 4 cups Captain Morgan's spiced rum
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon clove
- 1 apple, cored
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- Stuff cored apple with cloves.
- Put all ingredients in large pot.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Put on low to keep warm for serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION